12.27.2007

Hmm...

Okay, so sorry there haven't been any illuminating half-truths or incoherent and vague ramblings lately. I've been reading a lot of science news still though and if you look over on the right side of the page there, you'll see a gadget thing has been added to display news items I come across that I decide to share as an rss feed. I'm going to start sharing any cool articles I find about whatever from my google reader, hopefully to spark conversation but mainly just cause there's some stuff going on that everyone should know about and knowledge is pretty cool. Anyways, so check it out from time to time and hopefully you'll find something interesting there.

Now for my next trick, I'm going to teach you how to destroy reality in a manner that is completely legal. In Texas at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment