9.28.2011

THE SHARK

My first solo effort self titled "The Shark" came out yesterday. I'm excited about it because it represents the culmination of a lot of musical ideas I've had floating around for a while and also represents a significant amount of time spent over the last few months hammering out those ideas and developing them into something resembling songs.

I'm still putting the final touches on a physical release so that probably won't be ready to go for a bit still but it will be something special I think once it is finished. At that time hopefully I can play a show or two to support it as I really want to let some of these songs breathe in a live setting.

Beyond that, the future holds a little bit more time to rest and enjoy this release before I get back to work finishing up a Not Equal project.

Last but not least, the fort worth music fest is this weekend! Only five bucks for great music and then you can get in for free to any of the after parties happening that night featuring local bands tearing up. The one you should be most interested in is at the grotto where I will be playing with Dru B Shinin! we are being preceded by Dallas band BASS DRUM before the night is closed out by our friends The Skeeves. Gonna be a part-ay yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment